Monday, July 13, 2015

Poblacion Map of San Fernando, Sibuyan Island, Romblon

Maybe it was the noontime heat, maybe it was the hunger, but the first time I ventured out around the town of San Fernando in Sibuyan Island, I found it rather difficult to look for the things I need. It was just a small town and I imagine would easy to be familiar with. But for a starving first-time visitor, I figured a map of the municipality center would help a lot.

The streets have no names and there are no signs pointing to anywhere. But buildings are visibly labeled and serve as good landmarks. There are at least three eateries in town but they don't have reliable opening hours: (1) Kainan sa Audi in front of the plaza, (2) Smiley Eatery just past the market center, and (3) Some unnamed carinderias directly in front of the Market building.

Below is a map of San Fernando, Sibuyan Island in Romblon for general reference.

Locality map of San Fernando in Sibuyan Island, Romblon, Philippines